I-Tunes

I-Tunes
Click the banner above to visit Itunes.

Sunday 26 April 2020

Introduction to the Six Pillars of Self Esteem, read by a real person. H...



I began making a playlist, my intention is to do more videos about self esteem, read the entire book in videos and talk about it, break it down and make it easier to understand and more relatable.
Some of my people might not read the book, but may listen to me reading the 6 pillars of self esteem. I think this information is powerful and important to get out there. Normally my reading pattern is 10 pages a day. I think my pattern for delivering content will be different. This video is almost half an hour of me just reading, I want to take smaller chunks so I can break them down and talk about them in the Future. I am not a trained mental health professional. I am not a psychologist or psychotherapist, just a person with a great interest in self esteem. We all have to start somewhere though. Hope you enjoy!

" My experience is that most people underestimate their power to change and grow. They believe implicitly that yesterdays pattern must be tomorrow's. They do not see choices that - objectively - do exist. They rarely appreciate how much they can do on their own behalf if genuine growth and higher self esteem are their goals and if they are willing to take responsibility for their own lives. The belief that they are powerless becomes a self fulfilling prophecy"
Quoted from Nathaniel Branden - The Six Pillars Of Self Esteem

#sixpillarsofselfesteem #NathanielBranden #Psychotherapy

No comments:

Post a Comment