I-Tunes

I-Tunes
Click the banner above to visit Itunes.

Friday 1 May 2020

Update on the box in my garden! The first potato has reached the surface





So around 17 days ago I made a box in my garden to plant some potatoes.
Today I see one of the plants has made it to the surface and decided to post a quick update!

The original video is at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FRPYIdXKjw&t=159s

With the world coming to an end and all, serious times require serious measures. Growing your own food is like printing your own money, I really love that idea. I also love the idea of upcycling so I walked up and down my street looking in people's gardens until I found the appropriate trash for creating my treasure. I found some discarded floorboards and a few bits of wood, got my tools out and got to work. I get caught watching these videos of these guys building houses from nothing in the wilderness and while this isn't exactly that, it's something like it. I added some music and narration too. Hope you enjoy it and if you do, remember to like the video and subscribe to the channel. Thanks

#Urbangardening #Upcycling #Potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment