I-Tunes

I-Tunes
Click the banner above to visit Itunes.

Thursday 7 May 2020

#LondonrealArmy Rose Icke 3 Reaction - The Sheep Production Line and the...





I'm enjoying the content from Brian Rose and feeling like a part of the #LondonrealArmy
I watched Rose Icke 3 live and wanted to provide some form of reaction -
I understand that everyone experiences the world differently and those experiences shape our reality. So we really do live in a completely different reality from many of the people we disagree with. For example my TV is either used as a video monitor or for playing Xbox but never for watching football or a TV show, the news is never watched and newspapers are for lining the food waste bin. SO if you actually watch TV, read the papers or enjoy binge watching series, which I have very little part in these days, we do in fact occupy very different realities. We would experience the exact same brain activity in attempting to learn to juggle. Many people run screaming from this challenge while I walk towards it with a smile and master 3 balls, then 4 and get to work on five balls. The ways in which we are not the same are many, but then there are also plenty of ways in which we are the same and we are one.
Today I cover a number of topics from The Sheep Production Line, the human machine connection, fathers rights issues and corruption in the third world to the transformation of Slavery.
My views are often not for the faint hearted.

#freedomofspeech #CorruptSystem

No comments:

Post a Comment