I-Tunes

I-Tunes
Click the banner above to visit Itunes.

Sunday 19 April 2020

90% of my subscribers are real humans, why it's important to acknowledge...





90% of my subscribers are real humans, why it's important to acknowledge that in social distancing. Because the social distancing is like a war on love, on friendship, on being connected, so making connections in these times are close to an act of civil disobedience. So I like to big up the subscribers that I can see as often as I can. I recently hit 1500 subscribers which was a milestone for me and I really just wanted to express my gratitude and talk about where the channel is coming from and where the channel is going.
I talk about some of the videos that started the channel, some of the equipment I use and some new equipment I've been getting in and trying out different types of content. I also cover some of the new supplements I got in to keep myself feeling healthy and good. Please if you connect with any of the material here, drop a comment, like the video and subscribe to my channel. I'd really appreciate that.
One Love
#socialdistancing #newsubscribers #londonrealarmy




No comments:

Post a Comment