I-Tunes

I-Tunes
Click the banner above to visit Itunes.

Wednesday 22 April 2020

Growing your own food is like printing your own money! Urban Gardening -...





Today I made a box in my friends garden to plant some potatoes. Having seen my previous video he had some bits prepared and we had the time, so we decided to make the box and the video.
With the world coming to an end and all, serious times require serious measures. Growing your own food is like printing your own money, I really love that idea. I also love the idea of upcycling too, so we had an old piece of scaffolding board and got to work with it. We both get caught watching these videos of these guys building houses from nothing in the wilderness and while this isn't exactly that, it's something like it. It's us doing some urban gardening and planting potatoes in a box in a garden. In London, England. South east London. Anyway I added some music and narration too. Hope you enjoy it and if you do, remember to like the video and subscribe to the channel. Thanks

#Urbangardening #Upcycling #Potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment